CKTI-VIBROSEISM possesses licensed software for solving a wide range of dynamic and static problems, among them are the following:
- dPIPE - pipe flexibility and stress analysis software developed by CKTI-VIBROSEISM and used for static and dynamic analysis of nuclear and industrial piping;
- ANSYS, SOLVIA, LS-DYNA – multipurpose FE programs for structural analysis of any kind of equipment or structures;
- FEMAP – all-round FE pre- and postprocessor;
- ACS SASSI – program for Soil-Structure Interaction analysis;
- SINTEZ-M – program for generation of acceleration time-histories from response spectra and handling the response spectra.
Examples of structural analysis
Development of finite element scheme (low pressure heater)